Your English-speaking Insurance Brokers
Get Health Insurance in Germany – quick and easy
of incoming foreigners in Germany.
With our insurance expert Mirja,
you are on the safe side over here.
- Our main Focus: comparison of private health insurance plans
- Benefit for you: Quick help in English
- The Upside: Freedom of choice
- Our main Principle: best-advice for our clients
- Your Bonus: customer liason and follow-up advice
- Advantage: simple processing and cost-free service
Relocating is not easy. A lot of challenges need to be tackled.There are a lot of pro’s and con’s to look at, before you decide which German health insurance scheme fits you best – public or private. Only a few German Health Insurance companies accept foreigners without huge amounts of bureaucratic paperwork – some do not even accept foreigners until they have been resident here for at least two years. Reason enough to trust the experts from KLforExpats, your Independent Insurance Brokers in Cologne. We know our way around the labyrinth of the German Health Insurance industry. So let us help you before signing on the dotted line.
Here’s What Other People Are Saying
Feeling helpless within the German Health Insurance ‘jungle’?
co-founder of KLforExpats and licensed insurance expert